+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello..........................Anyone

Hello..........................Anyone

Hello All, is anyone here?
    Does anyone still come here besides me?
    I have made some mother's day cards this week and graduation. I am still selling some cards at the local Farmer's Market on Saturdays. I have a few cards in a consignment shop locally too.
    What is everyone doing? Summer vacation plans?
    We just got back a couple of weeks ago from Washington (Seattle) and Orgeon and Vancouver BC. Great trip saw amazing scenery.

Re: Hello..........................Anyone

So I guess it is just me........................so sad..............

nope, I still check in every morning. we plan to open the camp up on Monday, so we are looking forward to that, though we have a lot of work to do. Gary just put our sports car on the road today, so we are heading out cruising in a bit

Sports car...sounds like fun!! Is your weather finally getting warm, we will be in the 70's and sunny today again. I planted a few tomatoes, marigolds, garlic chives and cinnamon basil this am. I took today off from work to catch up a few things and go for a couple of appointments.

it is getting there though today our high is 60, so after yesterdays 7o's that will feel chilly.I have spring fever bad after the long hard winter we had

Hello......I still check in every morning. It's so sad that no one comes here anymore. I haven't made cards for a few months, lots of personal stuff going on. Now that my life is starting to settle down, I can feel my mojo returning. I made a couple baby cards this week that came out adorable. Happy Summer all!!!

go rebeecca go, way to get back into the swing of it

Yeah Rebecca, hope things are better now and that you can enjoy making some cards!!

Happy Summer to you also. It is getting warm here, not sure we had spring, cold to hot! Heat to air!

Hi ladies, I hate to say it but the days of always checking the Shack to see what was new with everyone are gone. Lots of days when I was checking in it was like you could hear the crickets chirping. After my daylong workshop in mid April, I've done nothing, don't even think about stamping. Wonder what the heck I was thinking buying that pricey Misti. I did use it some at the workshop and am still wishing I hadn't spent the money.

I've had a cold for almost 2 weeks now, actually an upper respiratory infection. Wish the blowing and the coughing would just STOP already! I haven't had much inclination to do much of anything. I just went and bought some plants yesterday and didn't get as much as I needed. It takes me almost an hour to get there but the prices are super cheap and it is good quality. Just haven't had the desire to tackle it and thus they were out of so much.

Still working on stuff at the cottage, we moved a lot up from my moms last weekend and had some living room furniture delivered this week that I haven't seen yet. We're going up tomorrow, I think and I'll do some work outside. Lots of weeds to pull. And we're going to see Jeff Daniels at a local theater there Saturday. Have wanted to see him for quite a while, he is also in a band in addition to acting so it should be a fun time. The theater is not large so I'm guessing they will all be good seats.
    Have a happy Memorial Day holiday.

Kathy

hi Kathy! sorry your not feeling well. seeing Jeff sounds super cool, be sure to let us know how it was. I hope your mojo comes back soon

+ Reply to Thread