Thread: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

Threaded View

1. Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

I'm very happy to be able to participate in the Stamp Shack's weekly creative challenges. This week's challenge is another color challenge but with a twist. You will be creating a monochromatic card. That is, your card will be made entirely of one color. You may use varying shades of the color you choose, but your designer paper, colors, embellishments must all be of your chosen color.

For my sample card of a monochromatic card I chose the color gray. You can see my sample card in the gallery HERE

Now be assured you do NOT have to make a gray card. You may choose any color you'd like for your challenge card. The only rule is it must be all that color. I chose gray as a mini challenge to myself to see if I could create a non-drab gray card.

AND, I have a prize to be randomly chosen next week. Many shackies have expressed interest in the Heather's Stamping Haven stamp that you'll see a photo of below. So if you'd like to have that friends stamp of the two little girls now is your chance.

I'm looking forward to seeing a rainbow of monochromatic cards in the gallery this week.

ENJOY!

UPDATE:
    I thought I'd keep a running list of participants in this week's challenge in the order your card is posted. This number will be your assigned number and used in the random number generator for the two girl friends stamp prize.

1.) Frankiesue
    2.) Kerry
    3.) Lakeslady
    4.) Smileycollector
    5.) Heather J.
    6.) Tojoco
    7.) Artyfarty
    8.) Grammastamper
    9.) Dancing Queen
    10.) Loobylou
    11.) MidwestStamper
    12.) MidniteCreations
    13.) Seaside Rose

I'll continue to add to the list as you post. Three more days to create your card for the challenge.
    Last edited by inkinupstamps; 11-16-2009 at 04:15 PM.
    Jennifer

My blog