+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Guess what!?! I have been chosen to be on the Magnolia design team!! WOW!!

Great news . Way to go.Heather
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

AWESOME Sherri!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:kiss:
    ~Deborah

Good for you...you will be so good at it. Congratulations. The card you posted is adorable.

Congrats Sherri, that is awesome news!
    Fern

5. Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    I am still in shock! The funny thing is I can't read anything on the website at all. I can't figure out if there is an english version to read .... ha
    I have been wanting to order some of their stamps for a long time - after seeing all of Marja's work - but can't navigate their website enough to figure it out

I have used a free translator website in the past and if I can find the dang site I may cut and paste some of their text to see what it translates to. I'm maxed out today so it will have to wait - I'm on my way to pick up a work visitor from the train station. Go figure he's from Austria and not Sweden
    Teresa

6. I just found a translator thingy on line so I am trying it. Its not 100% english but I can somewhat read it now. LOL
    The Shackretary

Someone posted a link one time to the site in English, apparently there IS an English version. I'll try to find it for ya.

Congrats! You do great with their stamps so it's a perfect fit.

8. Woo HOO! Congratulations. Those are the most adorable cards. You'll still chat with us now that you're famous and all, right.

9. Oh absolutely.... you guys are all #1 in my book ha ha
    The Shackretary

10. Congratulations, this is great news. You'll do them proud, I just know it.

+ Reply to Thread