+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: News

1. Red face News

Hi all

Mikael and I are about to divorce, so I am packing my stuff here already.
    There is no fighting or anything nasty..so things are pretty okay.

New apartment is already checked out and it was nice.
    YouŽll see pictures here (furnitures etc are not mine)

Now I need to learn to live / be alone...which I have hated all my life time...
    get new furnitures and decors....

Hi Janette so sorry to hear about things like this. l'm glad there is no fighting but it does not make everything o.k. it's tough when you are first living on your own l went through it many years ago and my daughter went through it last year however if its any comfort she loves living on her own now. we are here for you and any time you want to talk please everyone here is great and we will be here for you, if there is anything we can do for you just ask. sometimes you may just want someone to listen to you and that is o.k. it helps to talk. my name is Cathy and l will be gone Sat and Sun. but back on Monday, but l'm sure the ladies here will help. please just know you are not alone. l will be praying for you and hope to hear from you soon

Hi Janette:
    I will pray that God gives you piece with this change happening in your life. One chapter closed and another begins...

TONii
    Tuba THE GREAT!

Hi Janette. Divorce is stressful and moving is stressful. I've done both. Just remember that you are not alone. You have good friends here.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Janette,
    So sorry to hear this news.
    Wish I could help you. I guess by being "here" is the best I can do, since I'm not planning any trips to Finland!
    Good luck with the move. Your new place looks very nice!
    Joanie

You sound very positive about these changes, so I'll just wish you the best and I hope you are settled in to your new home soon. This is a good time to lean on your friends and family and to keep your positive attitude. Be happy!

7. Thank you all. I am thiking this change as a new beginning ...new start. My mother is not helpy because her attitude and no friends in Finland... but Mikael will be my best friend after all.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette2 View Post

Now I need to learn to live / be alone...which I have hated all my life time...
    get new furnitures and decors....

Don't think of it as living alone, think of it as having all the time you want to stamp!!! I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, I hope that it stays on good terms and no arguing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by christie003d View Post
    Don't think of it as living alone, think of it as having all the time you want to stamp!!! I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, I hope that it stays on good terms and no arguing.
    If I only would have enough card making goodies!

10. I'm sorry to hear your news - good luck on this new phase of your life.

Laura

+ Reply to Thread