+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Look at our new addition ...

What a nice addition to the Thacker family!

Sherri -- she is darling! And so are your girls. Congratulations!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Hey Sherri- Nicolas might get his haircut after reading Nancy's post. LOL New doggie is way cute and what a steal. I can't believe only $200 and you don't have to pay for all that training too. I love the Tudi-Bug idea.

Cathi

I like LOLLY, but it doesn't rhyme. She looks sweet as candy
    Sarah
    Sarah

5. Ha Cathi. Yes Nancy.... can't you tell Nicholas is a boy with all that hair? He is the one on the left. ha ha
    The Shackretary

IslandStamps Guest View Member Photos
    SO cute! Afraid I'm really bad at the pet naming thing though, we have almost always had to ask friends and family for help.

She is an adorable dog. Much cuter than the one DH wanted. I think Lily is a cute name. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

8. Oh my goodness!! I can't believe it!!! That is GREAT!!

I do like Lilly, However, I am voting for Lucy. I think that Lucy rhymes with Tudi close enough, and she will be fine with that.

Spectacular!

Traci

9. I wish I could see her irl...she's beautiful in the photos!

I like the name Lucy. We use to have a choc lab with that name. Our english springer was "Daisy". Other "L" names are: Lexi, Lulu, Lizzy, Lacey, Lucky, Lovey.... Good Luck!!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

How cute. She looks very sweet. You could name her "Lovie" - like Mrs. Howell!!
    I bet you can't wait to come home now. It will be great not to have to go through all that puppy training.

+ Reply to Thread