+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My cat got stuck in the ceiling!

My cat got stuck in the ceiling!

Yesterday my daughter came running upstairs with *PANIC* in her voice, just shrieking that Slinky (our littlest cat) was stuck. I went downstairs and this crazy feline (he's truly a crazy little critter) had somehow found a way to jump in to the space between the ceiling tiles and the ceiling (it's like a lowered ceiling in my basement hallway). Crazy little Slink - he was just up there with not a clue what to do. He's only about four months old but his personality is definatley coming out! Luckily DH is much taller than me and was able to get him out!

lol

Slinky had an adventure!!
    some kitties are just crazy by nature!
    I'm glad hubby was able to do the rescue!

oh no!! i'm glad he got out!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Barnum, our current feline hasn't done any crazy stunts yet, but our previous cat, Sampson, did. Once he got his head stuck in the handles of a grocery bag where I had some glass votive candle holders. I tried to grab him to get him unstuck, but he spooked and took off running down the stairs with this bag bouncing on every step! I started hollering for DH to grab him, and poor DH didn't have a clue what was going on. He just knew the cat had something attached to him that was making a loud racket and his wife was screaming...lol Well, I did catch up to Sampson eventually and got the bag off of him, and we all had a good laugh! Cats are funny creatures, that's for sure!

5. Jack did that right after we got him. When we first got him (he was a stray), we made him stay in the laundry room & garage until we got him fixed. Well, the drop ceiling isn't around the furnace & the idiot cat somehow got up there & stuck in the ceiling. He was terrified and would not come down. We had turkey from T'giving & tried to bribe him out but he wasn't having anything to do w/it! We finally got him to the edge & I was able to grab him and drag him down. Then, he did it again a few days later. Since he now has run of the (stinky) basement, he's never done it again.

cats are funny,
    glad to hear your both ok after the adventure!
    ~Stacy

My Blog

How cute-I am sure you didn't think so at the time though.

8. Now THAT is hilarious! Silly kitty.

Well I'm glad you were able to get him down ok. Now the real question is how many more times are you going to have to get him down??

Your lucky you could get him out so easily. My friend remodeled her kitchen and part of the ceiling was still open. Curious cat got up there and walked among the beams up there and they had to use a hearing device to trace who in the ceiling he was and had to break up the ceiling to get him out.. Then redo the ceiling again. It was funny. - Nancy

+ Reply to Thread