+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you think

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Tell me what you think

I altered an empty prima flower jar. I got the idea from a magazine. Do you think it needs some emblishments on the jar, or should I leave it the way it is. Thanks!

I think it's adorable. Fill it with black jelly beans and send it my way LOL

it's cute! what a great idea!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I like it just the way it is! I like Tami's idea! Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

5. Great job. I too love it the way it is. Did you use small pieces of paper or is that the pattern on a larger piece? Super project.
    Teresa

very nice!!

ok. now we will need directions!! LOL
    It's great, I really like it as is
    Last edited by cindi; 09-28-2007 at 08:35 PM.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    All I did was tear pieces of paper an use Modge Podge to stick it to the jar. Then after I got it all covered I put a coat of modge podge, let it dry, then put another coat. That's it, easy as can be. To bad I don't have more jars.

Christie

Quote Originally Posted by christie003d View Post
    All I did was tear pieces of paper an use Modge Podge to stick it to the jar. Then after I got it all covered I put a coat of modge podge, let it dry, then put another coat. That's it, easy as can be. To bad I don't have more jars.
    if you like the starbucks cold drinks in stores the bottles are almost the same..plus..you get to drink the drinks!

Awesome. Love it. Your black and white paper is perfect for it. What are you going to put inside? I like black jellybeans best too Tami.
    Sarah

10. I like it the way it is... I think if you added embellies they would get lost in the pattern of the paper KWIM!

Great job and thanks for sharing
    Jovita
    Inky Impressions ~ my blog

+ Reply to Thread