+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shack's Birthday Celebration Continues!

1. Shack's Birthday Celebration Continues!

Oh yes! We had tremendous fun with the Open House this weekend and want to thank everyone for their wonderful creative work that was posted!!

But as with any party, even an Open House, it is just impossible for some folks to come by or to stay very long. So we have one additional Birthday event for all shackies to enjoy...

Mystery Prize envies #2 and #3
    will be given away in a random drawing from all the cards posted
    in the favs part of the Shack birthday album
    by 11:30 am EST on Tuesday Oct 9th.

Shackies are welcome to gather At NOON on Tuesay for a group sing of "Happy Birthday Stamp Shack"
    and close to that hour our final 2 prize winners will be announced!

So if you have not already put your card in the album there is a little time to still be included in this final prize drawing. Details for posting a favorite in the album can be found in the Creative Corner. If you can't find your original photo here are instructions on how to copy the file from your gallery.

Happy, happy birthday Stamp Shack!!!
    Last edited by Far North; 10-08-2007 at 11:17 AM.

The fun continues .Thanks for all the work the team put into this event. It was loads of fun. Heather
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

3. Thanks for posting this Jan. I hadn't put mine in the album yet. The instructions were awesome.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

I noticed today that there are still many Shackies who haven't put their favourite card from their own gallery in the Shack Birthday album. I am loving seeing lots of cards that I haven't seen before.
    Sarah

5. Thanks to all of you behind the scenes shackies for creating all of this fun for us!
    Teresa

6. Thanks Jan for putting in my card. Santa is bringing me a new digital camera for Christmas....because I BELIEVE IN SANTA. (That's what I tell my boys....if you don't believe in Santa you don't get any gifts...lol)

7. Oh Jan I am so glad it got "1 and lonely card" (well almost anyways) got posted in the Birthday Album...but do know Sarah did all the techie mechanics...we have terrific moderators!!!

8. Just hours away from our group sing of Happy Birthday!

9. I'll be singing Happy Birthday to the Shack as I drive through Vermont this morning! I have a few work meetings that way today! Please save me a piece of cake!
    Teresa

Well, I'll be working at noon, so let me add my lone chorus now

Happy Birthday, dear Stamp Shack, Happy Birthday to you!! And many more!

Will someone save me a piece of cake though??

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread