View Poll Results: Should we keep the arcade?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

16 30.19%
  • No!

5 9.43%
  • It really doesn't matter to me.

32 60.38%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poll 1: The Arcade

1. I love it, I spend a lot of time playing specially since I work and usually don't get on line til late at night when all is quiet in here.
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

2. I play sometimes, but not really often enough to keep it, so I am indifferent. I'm ok with it leaving if it means more space for bigger & better things!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I like the arcade and do use it but won't break my heart if it goes.

4. I've been to the Arcade only 2 - 3 times and it was when it was new. I voted "no" for me.

l don't use it and voted "doesn't matter" l like Marys idea

6. I voted "It doesn't really matter". I use it sometimes, but it really doesn't matter.

I must confess I have not been to the arcade. I do play games but have my favorites and when I have the time that is what I play. So... I voted that it doesn't matter to me. I spend sooo much time here already l

I voted YES! Keep the Arcade. I use it a lot. I love the pacman game and usually play it at work on breaks or on down time at work as wsell (which is a lot on saturdays).
    Darlene

I have been playing the arcade more lately and my ds LOVES the Press Your Luck game, so I voted for yes.

10. I like playing the games, but I do have a suggestion: There are several high scores that were achieved by a trial member. How about considering dumping the high scores every 4-6 months so that we have to start over? I love Pacman and Ms. Pacman, but it's no fun trying to beat my own score.

+ Reply to Thread