+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Look what happened to me at lunch today

1. LOL! YOu have tears in my eyes!
    I have to say though, I wouldnt have been as patient and I would have torn the skirt

What a great story! I know your mailman will remember this every time he delivers to your house!

OMG, Debbie. That is hilarious. Yah, your stories need their own category. Thank God the mailman came when he did.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

OMG, Debbie.. l'm laughing so hard l can't even see through the tears LOL.. So glad the mail man came before you took your skirt off...
    Teresa, l would have died.. caught in the door on my wedding day...Thanks ladies for sharing these cute, funny stories.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

5. Whew. (catching my breath) Oh man, I love these kinds of stories. Thank goodness it all worked out.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    LOL!!!!! I think that your mailman deserves a very nice gift for christmas this year!! LOL!!!!!

That is so funny. Now lets see who can top this - this year. LOL - Nancy

Oh, Debbie!! Thank You so much for sharing your story with us! I am laughing so hard tears are coming to my eyes! I can just see you standing there getting ready to shug the skirt off & here comes the Postman! Too funny! I bet the panic was starting to set in...
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

9. Roflmaopmp
    ...oops, wrong hat!

I laughed for about an hour last night reading this on your blog, then I read it to Brian and we laughed again.

"No! don't take off your skirt" Is the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life.

+ Reply to Thread