+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New coloring tutorial uploaded

1. New coloring tutorial uploaded

I uploaded a 2 minute tutorial on blending with Prismacolor pencils. Please take a look and let me know how you like it. Please be honest. I can take it.

Go into Shack Inspiration and then to tutorials and you'll see it in Colored Pencils.

If you think it would be helpful, I can do more videos.

Debbie, I just watched your tutorial, and I think you did a great job with it. Your instructions were very clear and your method creates a lovely image.

I especially like that you just use the pencils and blend the different colors, without another medium.

Thanks for making the video. You have re-inspired me to get out my Prismas. I have been neglecting to use them lately.
    Annette

(Bugga in OK)

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Desiderata

Terrific video. I don't use coloring pencils much, but this sure made it look easy!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Debbie, You did a great job, l have only started to color with pencils.. l would love to see more. Thanks
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

5. I need all the help I can get so please submit more tutorials. This one was great!! Thanks so much!!
    The Shackretary

Yes Debbie, please do more tutorials. Your coloring is always the best. We want to learn more from you. Glinda

7. Thank you so much for your fantastic tutorial! You did a terrific job!

I was beginning to think I wasted money on this software.

I could hug ya, Debbie!

Great tutorial Debbie
    It looked like your pencils go on a bit creamier than mine do, I need LOTS of practice, but you made it look simple,
    I'd like to see some more on colouring flowers, maybe a bit about light and shade (I admit I am clueless in knowing where the shading should be). You demonstrate really clearly.
    oh I loved hearing you voice too!
    Sarah

I just watched the tutorial. Very helpful. I will try to color in a circular motion, like you did. I liked howyou did'nt use anything but pencils to blend.
    Kim

10. Nice job with the tutorial! I'd love to see more of these!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

+ Reply to Thread