+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Color survey...

Color survey...

I am a rose and some green...

This is pretty cool. Someone gave me the link. You do a survey and it determines your color sense. Then you get paint chips. These combinations can be used in our stamping.

Check it out: http://porter.voiceofcolor.com/porterpaintgame/

Shirley

I am morning rose and desert spice-
    that was a fun quiz, and it made me think!
    I believe they got it right though- I love pinks and rich desert colours
    Sarah

I am WHITES....wonder how that happened....????
    I like color!
    LOL
    Joanie

4. Thanks Shirley..that was fun. I am leather, stone and wood and it said "you are at ease with the strength of natural substances." Hit the nail on the head! We live in a log cabin, we have a stone fireplace, and leather can be found in my home...my dh tans deerhides.

5. I am almonds & honey and secondary Leather, stone, wood. That would sound like our home.

Visit my blog here

6. Cool survey. I'm Honey & Almonds, with Leather, Stone and Wood as secondary. Thanks, Shirley.

I am desert spice and then almond & honey! I would they nailed it head on!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Did you have to register to get your answers, otherwise it wouldn't open for me and I dont want a bunch of mail coming from them.- Nancy

9. Hi Nancy. No, I didn't have to register. But I did have to copy the link into my browser because for some reason the questions didn't appear on the page at first and I couldn't scroll down. Here try this: http://porter.voiceofcolor.com/porte...rame_tarot.asp

I am desert spice and water beads. Totally opposites on the spectrum but the colours that draw me most. Fun game.

+ Reply to Thread