+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shackapaloosa ladies staying at the Inn...

shackapaloosa ladies staying at the Inn...

I need something from you and Robinkay too! I need the ladies who have rooms booked to either call the Inn and tell them the name of your room mate, OR to let RobinKay know and she can call. I have already let them know that I'm rooming with Chelsea. They need to know this info incase of an emergancy and so on. At first I was just like ok what ever but then I thought about it and if there is a fire or something I guess I would want to make sure the hunky firemen knew I was there too!

Also Robin... She emailed me the final stuff and I need to sign a copy and return it to her. I have no time for this!! Can I sign it and you take it down?? Mabye pick up a couple of menus to the cafe while you are there.

I don't know if Robin posted this but they have a cafe at the Inn and we are alowed to take that food in the conferance room. I think that will work out great for lunches!! I ordered some snacks for Saturday (we will add some too!lol)

I think that is all for now I'm off to shower then another fun filled 12 hours at work! Only 4 days to go thsi week!! woo-hoo!!

2. Why can't we just give them our information when we check in? I'm confused!

Traci
    Traci

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    Why can't we just give them our information when we check in? I'm confused!

Traci
    I'm sure we can. She asked about it when I had her on the phone yesterday.

Ok ... I think you are fully aware of this .... Chris (mydogstinks) and I are rooming together!!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Amy Spaulding & Kathy Piwko- res is under my name

Kathy

Nancy (directmailscrapper) and Kim (spartymom) are roomies

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread