+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have any of you ever tried this coloring tool

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Have any of you ever tried this coloring tool

I bought one of these at my LSS. I was wondering if any of you had ever used one before? I blended an image with it and it worked pretty well. I was wondering really if they are made to use wet or dry and can they be sharpened???

I think Erin K. had these a while back and did a review. If I remember correctly, I think she liked them a lot but I could be wrong. Maybe she'll see this post and respond.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

3. ohw wow i just bought them a view days ago.
    But did not yet got the change to use them.

My SS gave me a pack this fall. I have used them quite a bit with my watercolor crayons and really liked that they allowed me a lot of control with how much water I added. My aquabrush seemed to put too much water on sometimes.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

These certainly look very interesting!
    Joanie

I have those and use them with chalks. They work really well.

Shirl

I use them for colouring with my SU incolours that I don't have markers for.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    blog: http://stampinwithdibby.blogspot.com/

I don't know how many times I've picked these up in M's and put them back because I didn't know if they were any good or not.
    Suzanne
    Wife, Mom, Book Lover, Crafter, and Green belt in Mixed Martial Arts
    If I was light on my feet I would be a dancer not a martial artist.

I have some of those, and truth be told i dont remember now why I had to have them... I know i got them at a scrapbook convention in a booth that sold brass stencils though... ( they were probably demo ed in a cool way...)
    ~Stacy

My Blog

I have several and use them alot. Both wet and dry. They work well with chalk, gamsol and pencils, and the H2O pots of paint. I have never sharpned them but I suppose you could. I rinse mine out in cold water when they get really dirty and let them air dry over night and it brings them right back to life. I have had mine a long time, they don't seem to wear out, but they do stain over time. I like the points better than the blunts, but I suppose that is a personal preference thing too.

Cindy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread