+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm not sure if it's sinuses or allergies ...

1. I'm not sure if it's sinuses or allergies ...

but I woke up Sunday morning with the worst burning head ache and my eye lids were so swollen I looked like a marshmallow! I put a cold wash cloth on them for a few minutes and they felt and looked better. All day I had this lingering headache and my nose was stuffy. This morning my eyes weren't quite so bad but I had that same darn head ache and my eyes are sticky. I just want to crawl back in bed for the day (wishful thinking)! There is so much pollen in the air - my car has a coat of lime green pollen - I'm wondering if I have alleries or if this is a sinus thing. UGH!
    Teresa

l had this problem with my eyes last week and the headache too.. l think mine was a sinus thing with the weather change and it lasted for about 3 days..l hope your feeling better soon..Hugs and Prayer just for you.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

sounds like my spring allergies!

Yuck!
    I hope you feel better soon

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Oh yuck!! I hope that it's just allergies! Hope your feeling better.

Teresa, yep it sounds like seasonal allergy. I woke up the same way yesterday. I had to lie down with a cold compress on my eyes. Same thing today -- lingering headache, itchy eyes and stuffy nose. It's the weather change thing. It's suppose to be in the 90s here all week and that's a quick change from the beautiful 70s, low 80s we've been having.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread