+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Southern California Gals.....

1. I'll put in for an all-day doctor's appt for Monday. YAY! Hey, I have some stamps I can part with. Can anyone give me a lesson with my Prisma pens? I'll take them with my stamps and stuff.

Are we meeting after lunch or before? Lunch plans? Dinner plans? I'm just full of questions. What time does Gee Gee's open anyways?

I think they open at 10.
    We can use the classroom in the morning, but it sounds like most won't be there until around lunchtime.
    I suggest we meet at Gee Gee's to wait for all to arrive and then decide where to eat lunch. We can return and see if the room is still available, but they may be setting up for their demonstration from American Tags Co.
    It will be fun no matter what happens, and, of course, there are the make and takes and shopping, etc.!
    I hope it all works out to everyone's liking....can't control the activities of the shop~
    I guess we'll just have to be flexible.
    Hope all can arrive by around noon....but drive carefully, of course~
    I can use Copics, but haven't worked with the Prismas~ Are they similar?
    See you soon!!!
    Debbie, did you get my cell number?
    HUGS
    Joanie

3. Yes, Joanie, I got your cell number. Thanks. I'll see you there around 10. Have fun at Mickey's house!

Terry and I are trying to get there for 10am, too. Don't trade in your stamps until I get there...I might need to buy some LOL. I don't have prisma markers, but the project I'm bringing to share with you uses some zig brushable markers.

I'm so excited about Monday. I do have an extra stop on the way,actually it's not exactly on the way but it is before I can head south. I have to stop at the fairgrounds to drop off some biscotti I'm entering.

I'm bringing stamps to sell but they aren't wonderful.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

6. Joanie is unable to get onto the Shack where she is in CA so if anyone has any new news, email or pm it to me and I will make sure she gets the message. LOL
    The Shackretary

Hey, GALS!
    Thanks to Sherri for my update!
    I am able to visit THE SHACK from the hotel computer but not DD's for some reason.
    Anyway....I'll come to GeeGee's on Monday around 10. I can stay until mid afternoon. We're having a surprise birthday party for our granddaughter and I should help with the preparations or keeping her occupied while things are getting ready.
    I can't wait to see you all!
    Drive carefully!
    HUGS
    Joanie

Hi girls, I'm up, dressed, packed and heading out the door to meet up. I just got an email from geegee's this morning that they have extended hours all week 9-7 for a big sale and anniversary celebration.

I got a note from Terry yesterday that she can't make it due to an illness in the family. I pm'd Tonii, but no response, so I don't know if she is coming or not.

See you in a couple of hours

9. How fun for all of you!! Sorry you have to miss it Terry. Wish i was there to have fun too.

I'll just pout right here!!
    The Shackretary

I'm back in Carlsbad.....just returned from Disneyland last night.
    I need a vacation from my vacation!
    I'll see some of you in a little while!
    HUGS
    Joanie

+ Reply to Thread