+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Its Weigh In Time again

Its Weigh In Time again

I have lost a total of 20 lbs. I have been dieting since May 15th. I am please with this as I don't get any exercise due to my health.

How about the rest of your girls. Let us know how you are doing. Glinda

2. that is awesome Glinda!!! I lost 2 more pounds last week...but this week I didn't lose any.

:-)
    Traci

3. That's wonderful! I bet you're stoked to have lost so much in such a short period of time!

Traci, I went about 2 weeks and didn't loose anything then it was 3 lbs the next week. The important thing is just keep on trying. I have determined that I am going to loose this weight. I considered the lapband but decided to try WW to see if I could do it and lo and behold it is working. Glinda

I have lost 16 pounds since March 17 (really began exercising on a regular basis and eating better)
    I seem to have plateaued though... need to up my cardio or something.

6. wow you doing super!!! I'm not doing anything. LOL
    The Shackretary

Wow, congrats on all the lost weight, everyone! I have been dropping a few here and there but am starting to do better now that school is out and I can eat from my own fridge, not the canteen.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

8. I have lost a total of 24lbs since the beginning of the year. I'm not really dieting but I am much more conscience of what I am eating. I no longer eat two hotdogs nor do I snack at night.

Its funny that I am reading this post right now. I was just upstairs getting cleaned up to go out to dinner and put on a blouse that I bought about six months ago. It looks loose! This is the very first time that I have actually "noticed" my weight loss.

Congrats to all you ladies! Keep it up!

9. I will weigh myself Saturday morning. I think I've lost a couple pounds since I began walking 2 weeks ago.

Quit with the weight loss already! It is all finding it's way to Kansas and onto MY body!!!

Really though- congrats! More power to you!
    ~Cheryl

+ Reply to Thread