+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 22 weeks pregnant already!!!

1. 22 weeks pregnant already!!!

I just cannot beleive it. It's going so fast! I have almost nothing plan or organisezed for the new baby... And I say almost because I always have plan in my mind...

For Audrey I was working on the room and the quilt for the crib, and so on but for this pregnancy... I've got almost everything at home and they will be in the same bedroom...

I have to admit that I had to start by priority! I hope that from now on life will be easier on us and I will have more time to plan and prepare for this new one to come.

I did bought a little dress!! (I'm crazy about dress, I don't know how many I've got for Audrey, but Sophie will need to have some new clothes only for her right?!?) LOL

So far everything is going well. I have less and less flexibility when bending to reach something on the floor, the baby is moving a lot especialy when it's time to fall asleep .

I just tought you would like some update!
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

Yes, I am sure Sophie will NEED her own wardrobe..This is so darn exciting going along this pregnancy with you Pescale. I love how we can see how the baby looks everymonth. Thanks for sharing this exciting time with us...MJ/gracie

Pascale, It's so lovely that your pregnancy is blossoming, and you now can start to think about what Sophie needs all for herself. I love the name you've chosen. I never had girls, but I know if I did I would not be able to resist buying lots of dresses too
    Sarah

Oh, I love the name Sophie! Of course she will need some new clothes! As the second girl, I can tell you that hand-me-downs get old after awhile!

Wonderful news. I have 2 DDs and only 1 DGD. When we found out she was a girl, we started buying pink dresses. When she was born, she had 44 pink dresses hanging in the wardrobe in her room.

I had made the crib bumper pads, blanket and curtains with a bear theme, and we decided that would not do for a girl. We sold them, and I made new ones from white quilted eyelet with ruffles everywhere all edged with light purple ribbon on the edge of the ruffles. She still has her white eyelet blanket today. I just stand by and grin. Its wonderful being a Mom and also a Granny. Glinda

What awesome news, and how exciting! It's just really great to hear that your pregnancy is progressing beautifully. We all cannot wait to see pictures of your new baby!
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

I am so happy that your pregnancy is moving along nicely. I think Sophie would appreciate the fact that you will be buying her some dresses of her own. Little girl clothes are so much fun to buy.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    That's great news!!! I'm happy to hear that it's going by fast for you and that all is well. I'm sure you will get everything in order before the baby comes. And of course, the new baby needs some new clothes for herself!!

What wonderful news Pascale. I'm so happy to hear that you and baby sophie are doing well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dreis1 View Post
    Wonderful news. I have 2 DDs and only 1 DGD. When we found out she was a girl, we started buying pink dresses. When she was born, she had 44 pink dresses hanging in the wardrobe in her room.

I had made the crib bumper pads, blanket and curtains with a bear theme, and we decided that would not do for a girl. We sold them, and I made new ones from white quilted eyelet with ruffles everywhere all edged with light purple ribbon on the edge of the ruffles. She still has her white eyelet blanket today. I just stand by and grin. Its wonderful being a Mom and also a Granny. Glinda

LOL I laugh so loud At least now I'm not I'm not the only one who likes bying dresses LOL
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

+ Reply to Thread