+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How did you choose your bingo numbers?

How did you choose your bingo numbers?

I thought it might be fun to see if there is any method to the madness of choosing numbers. As I was thinking about it this morning, I looked up at some things hanging on the wall above my computer. I got to noticing that there are numbers on some of the collages and cards on my wall. So, that's how I chose my numbers. I just looked up and there they were. How about you?

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    well, I just listened to the bingo caller in my head, and he kept saying B14, I30, So my numbers quit at O75.

My numbers are 14, 17, 30, 36, 42, 50, 56, 60, 71 and 75.
    Michelle

I think I have some sort of weird disorder...

I chose a number from every set of 10..likee I chose a number from 1-10, then one from 10-20, ect ect
    do I need to be committed??

so my numbers are

Years we were born, birth days and just a few random ones that filled in some holes along the way.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

5. I was similar to Cindi, I chose 2 from each set of 20. that way I have two for each letter. I did use my anniversary date and birthdate as two of the numbers
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

I chose the month and day I was married, the day and year of my birthday, my husband's and then my two kids.
    Susan

Visit My blog: Lil Bit Of Me

random dates in my head...birthdays, ages, nothing in particular.

{click above for my craft blog!}

8. 3 is DH's lucky # - 33 is his second lucky #! I was born 10/27/60, Drew was born on the 26th, Evan on the 28th. DH was born in 1957. I graduated in 1978 and I chose 100 because I needed one more number and it jumped out at me

Fun question!
    Teresa

9. I just pulled numbers out of the air; no rhyme nor reason to my choices. Now, after reading some of the comments, I wonder why I didn't choose numbers with some meaning to me.

10. mine are from our birthdays, anniversary and ages. Now that I see some of you added the numbers with your signature, when I get home tonight I will do that also.

Visit my blog here

+ Reply to Thread