+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Survivor - Elimination Statement #7

1. Quote Originally Posted by teabear View Post
    This is the third statement that could have kicked me off. Is anybody else keeping track of that? LOL
    See, if I would have just added ribbon or something to MY card, I'd still be there! I'm keeping track of how long I would have lasted if that one little thing had not kicked me off!

Can you believe a little bling got a girl in trouble!!!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

what??

voted off by my beloved stickles???? well ok, stickles are worth it
    look out exhile island crank up the rock & roll and get the blender ready..I'm ready to party

4. Well if I hadn't gone yesterday, it would have been today. I was done in by my lack of sentiment yesterday, and it would have been the bling today. Sherry, how do you come up with these clever statements? Is it done before the game starts I assume? You're good!
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

5. Oh yes, Mary, I always have the list of statements prepared well in advance of the game and will mail a copy of it to someone who isn't participating in the game.

The numbers have already been chosen for the upcoming Bingo game too. I used Random.org to preselect the numbers for me. I will post screen caps of the number selections after the game is over to show that the game was done fairly.

Sherry, you are way too good to us! Thanks for all the ways you make the Shack so much fun!!!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

don't worry Pasacle

Quote Originally Posted by pesc View Post
    oh I had a feeling when I woke up this morning that I was going to be gone! Do you have milk in the Exhile Island? I cannot drink alchool! I'm coming to the party anyway!
    I'll mix up a big batch of virgin pina coladas for you & the other non drinkers

hey..some one pass the monkey nuts

Trade you monkey nuts for a Shirley Temple!!!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Fence View Post
    Trade you monkey nuts for a Shirley Temple!!!
    Would some PLEASE tell me what monkey nuts are. Unless of course, they are, um, eh, er, monkey um, yeah. If it's something else, let me know what it is.

+ Reply to Thread