+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone on Weight Watchers?

1. Anyone on Weight Watchers?

My BFF is trying to get me to do this with her.
    I did it several years ago and ended up gaining weight on it. I ate too many zero calorie foods (lived on Broccoli!) and then ended up using my points on stuff that's not good for me...lol
    I still have all the books and stuff that goes with the program, although Im sure stuff has been updated since then.
    Just wondering how successful its been for you. Is it worth the $40 a month to do the meetings? I dont really have the extra to spend a month, but I have been picking up a lot of OT, so it's probably doable for the next few months anyway. Or do you think I could ride the coat tails of my BFF and still be successful?

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Not me, but...........I have been thinking about going. You can go to one for free and see how you like it. They are always having speicals too, so you might check their website out.

3. I was and didn't have much luck! I don't do well having to keep track of points. I joined one of the weight loss programs through our local hospital and that is going very well. I needed something where I didn't have to make any decisions about what to eat. But I hear alot of people really do well on WW. Good Luck!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

I am on week 9 off ww! I do not go to meeting or do the online stuff! I have a friend that I check in with each week! I have lost 21lbs! It has been super easy! I am sure could do better If I actually went to the GYM.
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

5. Thanks!
    Way to go on your wt loss Kim! That's awesome!!
    Maybe I'll tag along to the next meeting she goes to and see if Id benefit from it. I HAVE to find someone close to me that wants to walk/exercise together and will hold me accountable. I dont do it because I dont like doing it by myself.
    It's just going to cost me more money to eat healthier and I cant see spending the money to have someone weigh me (I have a scale at work with easy access) and sit in a group and talk. WW needs to get together with Curves and have a meeting while you work out....lol

My office is going to offer us WW at lunch for 17 weeks and I signed up. We have to pay for it -- but it will be so easy to do it this way! Then my family will go on it with me. Don't know when it will start -- but I'm ready!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

7. I did it for a whole year and only ate fast food once while on it and lost 20 pounds slowly.

Sadly I didn't stick with it.

8. That's so cool Nancy! I work with a bunch of vain people (lol) so you would think I would be embarrassed to be one of the heavier people there, sadly it ain't so...lol Im self concious, but not enough to work hard at it
    Jan, that really sucks! Sorry it wasnt more successful for you.
    I think Im going to attend the free meeting to see what its like and go from there. But Im hoping Ill feel like its nothing special and just follow along with my BFF.

9. oh it was successful while I was on it....only not successful when I quit. I may go back on it though.

Yep, I've been on WW for over a year now. I've lost 82 pounds as of today. The loss has really, really slowed down since May. Seriously, the first 75 were easy, now though, not so much. I'm hoping to be at goal by Christmas, but I still have about 30 pounds to go so we'll see!

+ Reply to Thread