+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazon sent me an empty box!

1. Arrow Amazon sent me an empty box!

I pre-ordered the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009 for the Wii Fit at the beginning of October.
    It shipped at the beginning of the week and was supposed to be delivered yesterday.
    I looked up to see if it was out for delivery and it showed that it was received on Wednesday. After making the girls in the rental office search high and low for it, we came up empty handed.
    Then it hit me....
    On Wednesday I went to pick up a different package (circle Nestabilities from Overstock...they put them in this GIANT box...lol) and on top was a skinny little box. When I opened it up it just had an invoice and a couple of catalog fliers in it. I thought it went with the nesties box and even said to myself, "What a waste of packaging, sending a separate box for those stupid catalogs".
    So tonight as Im trying to figure this all out, I look in that skinny little box and sure enough theres a packing slip for the game. But no game. And the box hadnt been tampered with before I got it.
    Why whoever stuck the shipping label on it didnt think it felt TOO light and check it out, is beyond me....lol
    But I called tonight and they are going to ship another one out and I should have it by next weekend!
    Good thing I plan on starting the JM 30 Day Shred today, and didnt plan on using the Wii Fit game as my major source of exercise

Re: Amazon sent me an empty box!

That really is bad Kelly. Luckily you kept the box and didn't chuck it away cos it was full of junk. I want you to get that Wii fit and tell me it is awesome so I can put it on my Christmas wish list
    Sarah

3. Re: Amazon sent me an empty box!

Oh...I already have the Wii Fit and DEFINATELY recommend it!
    This is a second game that can be used with the Wii Fit. Its more of a Boot Camp type approach to working out.
    Has the tire relay, punching bag, monkey bars, etc.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I'm happy to hear that they didn't give you a hard time about it. That is like me going to McDonald's and ordering a cheeseburger only to get home and see there was no meat!!!!!!

SO lucky you kept that other box!

If that happened to me (the empty cheeseburger bun, I would have to take it as a sign from above!! ) okay, the sign would be to get the double, they can't forget both of them!!!)
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Quote Originally Posted by christie003d View Post
    I'm happy to hear that they didn't give you a hard time about it. That is like me going to McDonald's and ordering a cheeseburger only to get home and see there was no meat!!!!!!
    I've been there. I ordered an Egg McMuffin and bit into it and there was no egg!

i have had some screwy things from Amazon- like a box of books that I didn't order, it was addressed to me, but the invoice in the box was to a different person.

+ Reply to Thread