+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Christmas so I treated myself

1. It's Christmas so I treated myself

Today I was doing some last minute shopping and remembered that my local stamp store was having a sale - 40% off rubber stamps! Ok, now who of you could pass that up today? I thought not. I bought myself a House Mouse stamp that can be used for Valentines Day and a sentiment to go with it, "Have a Micey Nice Valentines Day". I would love to have treated myself more lavishly by buying myself the Revolution or the purple squeeze, which my other local scrapbook store http://www.scrappingcottage.com/ has ON SALE right now, but I was a good girl. (But the season isn't over yet.) :winks:

Did anyone else treat themselves for Christmas?

2. No I haven't yet. I am waiting to see how much Christmas money I get and then will see what i want to buy myself . Good for you for being good
    The Shackretary

I teated myself

to a new sterling silver bracellet and a sterling anklet.
    I love my sterling!!

I did, a few weeks ago!

When ATRS was having their big sale, I got some Morsels stamps(uhh 4 sets to be exact, shhh don't tell!) They were 30% off and the last time they were on sale I didn't see the email for almost 2 days and they were sold out, so I jumped on it this time!
    I'm half tempted to wrap them and put them under the tree for me!

Kathy

5. i bought myself a CARL rotary cutter from staples. LOVE how it cuts!!! beautifully clean cuts:grin:
    ~~Chelsey~~
    My Stampin Up Website

And am a brand new Stampin' Up! Demo

~Bingo Numbers~ 20 , 22 , 34 , 42 , 54 , 69 , 80 , 86 , 98

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    I splurged and drove myself to the ER tonight. Just got home. Ovarian Cyst...it sucks.

I was planning on going to Michael's to scope out some punches and use a coupon, but I never made it.

Tomorrow will be better.

+ Reply to Thread