+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (whinnnnnnnnnnnnne) I'm sick :<

(whinnnnnnnnnnnnne) I'm sick :<

I'm the third one at home to get this cold now. I feel soooo yucky!!! I'm waiting for DS to go to sleep already so that I can go crawl into bed and pull the flannel sheets and comforter up really high to my head, go to sleep, and hopefully feel better. Oh this is so not fun!! Sorry.....I'm just feeling majorly whiney right now. I've been taking care of everyone else and there's no one to take care of me! Okay, okay.....done with the pity party. Actually, there's one bright note (okay, two....I'm on here and seeing your smiling faces), I'm listening to North Pole radio thanks to Mary sharing!!! Falalalala!

:> Karen

P.S. But, if I should go missing, I'm either buried under an avalanche of used tissues or delusionally wandering the streets in jammies begging the furry critters that roam in the night for a Mary Poppins enchanted pill to feel better!!!!
    Time Crafted (my blog)

2. Re: (whinnnnnnnnnnnnne) I'm sick :<

LOL! Karen I feel your pain--I haven't been able to breathe out my nose for 2 days now. I'm actually just checking in before I go take a hot shower to try to declog myself before I take some Nyquil to help knock myself out for the night.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

3. Re: (whinnnnnnnnnnnnne) I'm sick :<

Oh no. I hope you both feel better soon.
    Teresa

Re: (whinnnnnnnnnnnnne) I'm sick :<

Here's hoping you feel better soon...and that Mary Poppins comes to the rescue if you don't!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: (whinnnnnnnnnnnnne) I'm sick :<

Awww, so sorry your not feeling well. I was sick last week and this week my mom's boyfriend is really sick so I think there must be something going around. Hope your feeling better soon.

6. Re: (whinnnnnnnnnnnnne) I'm sick :<

One of my coworker's at Peebles swears by the Zicam medication. I've never tried it though, but she had a cold a few weeks ago and felt better after just 2 days taking Zicam.

+ Reply to Thread