+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coloring Images...

Hybrid View

Coloring Images...

Am I the only one? I see so many of you shackies posting about coloring images for cards and such and I must be lazy or maybe it just isn't my thing. But I was wondering if am the only one out there that doesn't color in images? Most of my images dont have to be colored, so I guess that is why I don't do it. I do have some SU markers and some colored pencils, but my hands bother me when I color for a long time...lol
    Darlene

Re: Coloring Images...

A good many of my stamps do not need to be colored. I use quite a bit of embossing for color. And I seem to like my cards in two colors. Red and White or Black & White. My favorite thing is my Cuttlebug... I love my H2O's too.

I don't color much either, Darlene. Just isn't my thing, but I do like to paint. Painting with H2O's or now with alcohol ink is really fun for me. I also sometimes paint with water and markers. Mostly, though I don't color images.

4. Re: Coloring Images...

ohhh, I am just the oposite. I think I have 2 stamps that do not need colored. Then again, I also have a kid that doesn't have anymore coloring books since mom uses them. I sit and color with him and then he says I take all the colors and good pictures. lol
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

5. Re: Coloring Images...

I absolutley love colouring in and find it so relaxing. I have more pencils than WHsmith lol and keep collecting more. But then some images dont need colour and can look just as effective or stunning.

I like to color. It's relaxing for me and fun. I color with brushables or pencils. Granted it does take some time though.
    Kim

7. Re: Coloring Images...

Coloring is not really my thing either. I just stamp, use my markers a little and be done with it. It's usually very simple images. I never do "blending".

The coloring is my favorite part- I love to color as it is relaxing.
    I don't have many images that don't need coloring but I would use them if I did-

9. Re: Coloring Images...

I love to color too. Especially with my copic markers
    The Shackretary

I ahve some of both kinds of stamps, but mostly I color, I love it, all the different markers, pencils, paints..bring them on! lol
    I do love my copics,and prismas the best though...hours of fun

+ Reply to Thread