+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Very sad news!

Re: Very sad news!

oh no, Barb...I'm so sorry, God knows I feel your pain. Our beloved furbabies are part of our families and we feel their loss very deeply. I hope you and John can find comfort in your pics and memories of hank. I loved Hanks post while you had your surgery.
    big hugs

I am so sorry, Barb. No it never does get any easier no matter how many pets we have. I have loved all my babies and it is always hard. He will still always be with you in your heart.

Kathy

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps

Oh Barb, I'm so sorry to hear this news about Hank. I know you & John are heartbroken. Hank was so special and I so loved to read his stories while you were having your knees fixed. Prayers are being sent up for you & John.
    Michelle

Oh my Barb. I am so very sorry on the loss of Hank. It is so hard when we lose one of our pets. I was just looking through some of my ATCs the other day and was looking at the "My pet and me" ATC with you and Hank in it.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

5. Re: Very sad news!

Im sorry to hear of the loss of your Hank. Hugs.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

6. Re: Very sad news!

Oh Barb as a fellow catl over Im so very very sorry. Sleep well Hank goodnight xxx

Oh Barb, I am sorry to hear about your cat. It must be tough especially if he has been with you for a long time. Hugs. Pat

Sending you {{{HUGS}}}} Sorry to hear that Barb.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Barb, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm also sending you a ((hug)). Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

I am so sorry Barb. Our fur-babies become just like our children. I am sending you a hug.

+ Reply to Thread