+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet Lovers please help me with a card flood!

Pet Lovers please help me with a card flood!

My friend called me sobbing. She has been looking for her kitty for several days. She found him. Dogs.

She also feels guilty for him being out. She has 3 cats and they live on several acres, so the kitties love being outside every day. Recently they have been in "lockdown" since 2 were playing and Baby bit down a little too hard on Tiger and made an absess that is now being treated with meds, so they were all inside to keep an eye on them.

They don't like using the litter box, so she relented and let them out twice a day. Baby decided he was having too much fun outside and didn't want to be rounded up again. That was the last time she saw him! So she feels so guilty that if she had them all locked in he would still be alive. I feel horrible that SHE found him like that, although I think it was behind a fence or something and a family friend actually retrieved him for her.

If you could find it in your hearts to send a pet sympathy or even an encouragement card that would mean a lot. Poor thing blames herself! If you need specifics, the kitty's name was Baby and he was a black and white cow-cat.
    Her address is:
    Sarah Hailey
    6713 Grassy Pt Rd
    Southport, FL 32409

Thanks so much everyone!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Re: Pet Lovers please help me with a card flood!

oh, how sad! we love our furbbies and theyt are part of our family, she must be heartbroken. I will send her out a card.

3. Re: Pet Lovers please help me with a card flood!

I feel for her so deeply....from one kitty lover to another I will send a card no problem...

Re: Pet Lovers please help me with a card flood!

Thanks, gals. I talked to her tonight. She is dealing ok, but still crying when she thinks about finding him. I think she could see it coming--he went missing Friday mid-day. As yesterday wore on and into this morning, I think she felt it would not be a good outcome. But I am grateful she FOUND him and could have closure. She got him buried with his favorite toy and everything. I'm off to make her a special card myself....... Thanks everyone that will send out a card!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

+ Reply to Thread