+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tim Holtz Brown Work Sheet

Tim Holtz Brown Work Sheet

I have searched the web and I cannot find anywhere I can purchase the worksheet Tim uses for his demos. can any of you ladies point me in the correct direction. Thank You....Isabel

2. Re: Tim Holtz Brown Work Sheet

I'm lusting after this too. But I refuse to order online. I want IMMEDIATE gratification! Until I can find it & buy it then, I'll hold of.

This is the only place I could find it. Never heard of them but maybe someone else has!

Re: Tim Holtz Brown Work Sheet

I don't know what that is, but if it involves Tim Holtz, I'd be interested.
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Our LSS keeps them in stock, so I haven't had to look around for it.
    They are pricey, but worth every penny!
    Joanie

5. Re: Tim Holtz Brown Work Sheet

Do you mean the teflon craft sheet he works on?? It is available M's and J's. It comes rolled up in a tube fashion. You will want to make sure you have a coupon with you for they are a might spendy but well worth the price. I use mine lots and would highly recommend it.

http://www.franticstamper.com/ranger-accents.htm
    I found it here just now.
    Fran gives wonderful service, and when you call, you'll probably speak directly to her.
    Joanie

Unfortunately girls I live in Scotland and cannot get to your wonderful craft stores, craft stores are very thin on the ground here, you just don't realise just how lucky all you ladies are. The sheet is the brown sheet that you see Tim working on where he heats and uses his inks on and just with a rag cleans it up. Thank you for your interest but if any of you have a site where I could send for one I would be delighted. Ta again Isabel

Thanks Joanie, I tried to email them. from here in Scotland and it kept being returned to me as an error i will try later but my sincerst thanks

Can you give her a call tomorrow?
    I think they are on the West Coast, so they are probably 9 hours behind you...guessing here.
    Hope you can get Fran on the phone...she will know about shipping to Scotland.
    BTW....My Grandmother was Scottish!
    Joanie

Suzi f thanks I have sent them an email asking what the postage would be if it's o.k I will just order what wonderful group of ladies you are I have searched and searched the web and could not find it and within a couple of hours I have the information give yourselves all a clap on the backYOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL

+ Reply to Thread