+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help! Instant pudding box sizes!

1. Help! Instant pudding box sizes!

I'm making bread that calls for 1 large box of instant vanilla pudding. I have a box of pudding but I don't know how many ounces the large box is. Anyone have instant pudding on hand that could tell me?
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Re: Help! Instant pudding box sizes!

Hi, don't have box on hand, but the small box serves 4, the large box serves 6 - 8 hope that helps.
    CassyKay

3. Re: Help! Instant pudding box sizes!

Quote Originally Posted by Fief14 View Post
    I'm making bread that calls for 1 large box of instant vanilla pudding. I have a box of pudding but I don't know how many ounces the large box is. Anyone have instant pudding on hand that could tell me?
    Are you making Amish Friendship Bread? We made some today and needed the large box of vanilla pudding....well DH didn't read in advance that we would need it. We had a box of white chocolate pudding and used that instead. I hope your bread turns out great.

Visit my blog here

4. Re: Help! Instant pudding box sizes!

One large or 2 small. I've made friendship bread w/choc pudding many times & it's yummy!!

5. Re: Help! Instant pudding box sizes!

yep, I'm making Amish Friendship bread. Thanks for the help ladies! First loaf just came out of the oven & it's so yummy!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

LMAO about this post!!

My house is where the friendship stops!!

4 times, YES 4 times I have been given starts for this bread. Every single time Chimichanga has found it and eaten it. I hid it in a diffrent spot each time and she found it.

7. Re: Help! Instant pudding box sizes!

Does it make her sick?? I doesn't sound like it's a good thing to eat just "as is".

8. Re: Help! Instant pudding box sizes!

it's really high in sugar...that's probably why her dog ate it.....lol....bet chimichanga was hyper after that!

Do I need this recipe? SOunds like I do! I've made starter bread before, but not with pudding mix!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Never have had it-is hard to make- how do I make it?

+ Reply to Thread