+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: where do i buy gamasol??

Re: where do i buy gamasol??

Quote Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
    The man in the art shop sold me odorless solvent - is it the same stuff - by the way this is my first post here!!
    well, hello Lottie. feel free to go under the message board and start an introduction thread so we can all come say hello and welcome. I am watching this thread as well since this is a new coloring option for me.
    welcome to the shack

2. Re: where do i buy gamasol??

Gamsol is just a name for odorless mineral spirits. I get mine at Hobby Lobby usikng my 40% off coupon.

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

well, hi Lottie. now that wasn't hard was it? welcome!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Thanks for welcome!! My question is that I have odorless solvent - is that the same as odorless spirits?? would you know. Also the Prisma pencils I bought I am not sure are the wax ones - doesn't say that on the pencil - just has prismacolor written on it as well as the color name and code - would you know that??

5. Re: where do i buy gamasol??

I saw OMS (Odorless Mineral Spirits) at Wal mart the other day. It's the same thing.

It's in the paint section.

Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by rkaul View Post
    anyone know where to buy gamasol and the stumps???

What is Gamasol?? Is it for Polychromo pencil`s ? In germany we use babyoel. It is not dangerous for the health .

7. Re: where do i buy gamasol??

If your colored pencils say Prismacolor brand, they are the correct ones. The spirits you have may or may not be what you need. Depends on the ingredients.

Some have used baby oil but that does leave a greasy/oily residue in the paper. OMS evaporates completely and does not leave any greasy/oily residue.

+ Reply to Thread