+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need a shoulder to cry on

Re: Need a shoulder to cry on

Sorry to hear about your lay-off. Don't forget to check into the Health insurance assistance program for the unemployed. The government will pay up to 75% of your Cobra payment if you elect to take it. Sending prayers your way.
    Mary

OH MY GOSH! I am so sorry! At least FILE for unemployment IMMEDIATELY! Here in PA we have a "waiting week" that does not count for benefits,so make sure you get logged in right away.

You hang in there--if you need any stamp therapy you let us know....
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

3. Re: Need a shoulder to cry on

This means they laid off more people than they kept????????? That's just insane! I don't get it!!!

I'm so sorry Amy. This is just awful. I sure hope that you get called back soon. I don't see how they can do without so many people.
    Traci

Amy, so much has already been said....but I will add my hugs and support for you. I am so sorry.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

I am so sorry about your job. It is very cruel to do that at the last minute, which it really is. Three weeks is just wrong to do to a person.

I have seen that kind of thing done before. In the town where I grew up, they were "famous" for waiting until the day before school started. Then they sent telegrams to teachers who would have gotten tenure if they went in on the first day. ( They needed three years and 1 day to get tenure.) That's how they notified those teachers that they did not have jobs! Talk about cruel!

Sign up for unemployment and find out whatever else you are entitled to. Make sure Human Resources knows what they are doing and keep on top of things.

In the meantime, we will all be praying for you and your family.
    Susan Paulson

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece.".....Leonardo da Vince

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope something else comes your way soon.

7. Re: Need a shoulder to cry on

You're in my prayers. Now just WHO is going to take care of all those books? I can't believe they are letting you go. That is a lot of work for someone else already doing another job.

I'm so sorry, Amy. Sending you lots of hugs and a shoulder to lean on if you need it. It's happening here, too.

9. Re: Need a shoulder to cry on

I'm really sorry to read this. I will pray that you can find something else fast!
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

10. Re: Need a shoulder to cry on

Such sad news esp so close to start of term, will be thinking of you and praying something comes up soon. Hugs
    Sue xx

+ Reply to Thread