+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yippee Skippy!!! I've been chosen!

1. Red face Yippee Skippy!!! I've been chosen!

I can't believe it! I'm so excited and honored.

Do any of you Canadians or those who order from Canada ever order from Scrapping Sheilas also known as Scrappin Great Deals? It is THE BEST service for me in Canada and I got my copics as well as some nesties and oooohhh just all kinds of wonderful stuff.

ANYWAY!>>>>>>>> I just received an email that I've been chosen to be their guest designer for the October Scrap kit. They've mailed me a huge box of supplies and I'm to create anything and everything I want by Sept. 30th. Then on October 1st they'll use all of my creations in their advertising for that kit of the month.

I sent an "application" back in June and really didn't give it much more thought.

This is sort of a different way to design. A one time opportunity but what fun to receive a box crammed with supplies and just told to have fun!

I just had to share.
    Jennifer

My blog

2. Re: Yippee Skippy!!! I've been chosen!

How wonderful.....so pleased for you ....congrats and enjoy playing with the goodies and hopefully put pics on your blog for us to admire xxxx

!

Wow, two times now you have gotten boxes full of goodies, you lucky dog! Have fun!

Kathy

Re: Yippee Skippy!!! I've been chosen!

Good for you!!! How fun. I hope you will be able to post some of your beautiful creations!

how cool!!!! congrats!
    did they send any reusables goodies in that box, like stamps or inks? have fun!

Ooh, Jennifer, that's so fun! I had an opportunity to work with a kit a couple of months ago and I really enjoyed it. You'll have to link up the site when they post your work so we can ooh and aah!

7. Re: Yippee Skippy!!! I've been chosen!

I forgot to mention that they are just mailing the kit to me today so I don't know what all is in it other than it is all mine to keep (so maybe stamps???) but I have until the end of them month producing as many items as possible. I'll post them on my blog and here in the gallery too and they'll showcase all of the items in their newletter and will draw customers to check out my blog for ideas too.

I've always got extremely fast service from them. We don't have mail delivery on Saturday here so I imagine that since they mailed it today I'll have it by Monday. It would be too much to hope that it would be here tomorrow......but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Jennifer

My blog

COngrads to you!
    shelley

Wow Jennifer, a well deserving honor. I can't wait to see what you come up with from the items in your goodie box.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

that sounds like so much fun... can't wait to see.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

+ Reply to Thread