+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

1. Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

WOO HOO. A big clap, clap, clap to the following:

Cindi - Page 61
    Chelsea - Page 83
    Joan - Page 58
    Susan T - Pages 71, 83
    Jennifer E - Page 45
    Erin - Pages 71, 74, 78
    Awna - Pages 58, 65, 75, 79
    Vicki - Pages 26, 29, 46, 50, 62, 76, 111
    Me - Pages 12, 25, 37, 42, 45, 57, 105
    Deborah M - Pages 30, 41, 53, 54, 58, 65, 84, 91, 102, 111

WOW!!! Isn't this remarkable!?????????????????????

It has a green cover and it says Vol. 15, Fall 2009. I will have it on my blog in a few minutes if you want to see what it looks like ....

How exciting!!!
    The Shackretary

Re: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

way to go Shackies!! pretty soon they will have to re name the mag to "just shackies"
    lol

Re: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

Wowza how awesome is this? I'll be heading to Barnes & Noble for my copy. Congrats to all.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

WOW!!! Congrats to all you ladies!

Congrads to all of you!
    shelley

6. Re: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

Oh wow....so many shackies in this issue its amazing....well done e1 toot toot toot

I STRONGLY encourage everyone to send them your work. It's not so very hard. And Just Cards! takes ANY cards, no special calls needed because they do a whole assortment of cards in each issue.

When you get in you get a white mailer from Scott Publications and it's your magazine. It's so EXCITING to go to your mailbox, not be expecting anything and get that free magazine with your cards in it! Then you flip through looking for your work and notice a bunch of your online friends are in there too. It can't be beat!

And finally some of our favorite stamp companies show their appreciation for you getting their stamps published by giving you store credits, free stamps or even $$! Who doesn't love free stamps?

Also I like to tell people I'm a "freelance artist" now that I've been published and compensated for it. hahahaha! *I don't really tell anyone that, just myself in my head*

I hope everyone who has considered it sends in some stuff. It really is TOO FUN

8. Re: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

I agree with Erin with all that is said and i too was dubious at first but then Sherry and Joan encouraged me last year. I submitted last August and 2 were published in the last issue and ever since I have submited 3/ 4 every other month, none returned yet lol It is so exciting waiting to see if your going make the next issue and even better when it does drop through your letterbox, even if in the Uk we have to wait that bit longer lol

WOO HOO! ****GIVES HIGH FIVES**** Congratulations Ladies!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Way to go ladies...........................and Sue..LOL

+ Reply to Thread