+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yummy and easy mint brownies ...

1. Re: Yummy and easy mint brownies ...

I made these last weekend for mom's birthday. mmm mmm I also made a pan with peanut butter cups.
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

2. Re: Yummy and easy mint brownies ...

YUM! At least that way, you can have one for each hand!

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Re: Yummy and easy mint brownies ...

Teresa... just wanted to share. I went to the store and got a brownie mix. Then a few days ago I found the York Peppermint Patties. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to make the brownies yet, but I have finished off the bag of patties!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

4. Re: Yummy and easy mint brownies ...

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    Teresa... just wanted to share. I went to the store and got a brownie mix. Then a few days ago I found the York Peppermint Patties. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to make the brownies yet, but I have finished off the bag of patties!
    Oh how I hate it when that happens I bought some mini Mounds bars and Reeces peanut butter cups to try them with the brownies and did the same thing this weekend!
    Teresa

I wonder if you could use caramels, milky ways or tofee pieces in the recipe?
    shelley

hey, has anyone done this with peanutbutter cups yet?? I have a Halloween party to go to Saturday night and I'd like to bring something

7. Re: Yummy and easy mint brownies ...

Cindi - I bought peanut butter cups to do this but I ate them before I got the chance to put them in the brownies. My girl friend did and they worked perfectly ... I'm making three batches for Drew and Katies halloween/house warming party on Halloween ... one with Reeces, one with York peppermint patties, and one with Mounds bars.
    Teresa

8. Re: Yummy and easy mint brownies ...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzypurple853 View Post
    I wonder if you could use caramels, milky ways or tofee pieces in the recipe?
    Yes I am sure you could. I buy the Heath bar tofee pieces and put in chocolate cake all the time. I frost the cake with caramel ice cream topping and some of the heath bar pieces ... it's called better than sex cake ...
    Teresa

Thanks Teresa, that might just be what I bring.

+ Reply to Thread