+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Approval to Birthday Group now required.

1. Approval to Birthday Group now required.

Sherry has asked me to post this message.

If you wish to join the Birthday Group, approval will now be required. This step is being taken to protect The Stamp Shack only and is not a reflection on any current members whatsoever. Approval is a requirement on many sites and we think it is a good rule as there has been a problem on other sites and we don't want a problem here.

Thank you for your understanding.

2. Are "old" members being grandfathered in? If not, I would like approval I guess to list my bday. Who doesn't like their bday recognized, right? Oh wait, that may not be true for everyone. LOL

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

Fantastic, I'd like to apply NOT to have birthdays if you can arrange that, 28 is working out for me just fine, I'll stick with this one please.

4. Quote Originally Posted by toao View Post
    Are "old" members being grandfathered in? If not, I would like approval I guess to list my bday. Who doesn't like their bday recognized, right? Oh wait, that may not be true for everyone. LOL

Mary

You are already in the Birthday Group, Mary, so no worries for you!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    Fantastic, I'd like to apply NOT to have birthdays if you can arrange that, 28 is working out for me just fine, I'll stick with this one please.
    Well, if you can stick with 28, then I'm going to stick with 35! That was a good year for me!

I think bdays are important. So, thanks for grandfathering me in too. I give my approval at the ripe old young age of ??? (I just had the big birthday ya know.) Kim
    Kim

so,

if we are already in. then we wil stay in??
    I hope every things ok.

Sounds like a great plan to me! I hope that I am in too....
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

I would like to be in the Birthday group...hmmm 25 was a great year for me...can I go back to that year...Please!

Thanks,
    K
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

10. Psst.... can someone please tell me a little bit more about the Birthday group? Hmmm... actually Im going to do a search for it now and see what I can find out myself.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

+ Reply to Thread