+ Reply to Thread

Thread: By special request of Miss Flipflops

By special request of Miss Flipflops

You asked for it and you got Miss Sherri, hostess with the mostess, a special turtorial just for you has been posted in the Tutorial section here at the Shack. Sorry it is a couple days later than I promised you I would get it posted, my camera was giving me fits, the macro lense didn't want to focus. DH said it was operator error, I am going to blame it on lack of sleep.

For the rest of you, if you want to learn about how I color faces with my Copics then check out the tutorial. I will try to post more Copic stuff when I have more time.

Have fun!! Happy coloring one and all!

Cindy

My Blog

Re: By special request of Miss Flipflops

sounds great..I'm off to check it out

that was very helpful..I was doing almost the same thing, but I did pick up a couple tips, so thank you!! Also my colors slightly different,.,hmman excuse to buy more copics??
    lol

4. Re: By special request of Miss Flipflops

Great tutorial, Cindy. Instructions were easy to follow and clear.

THANK YOU!!! I don't have time right now, but I surely will check it out! THANKS
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

6. Re: By special request of Miss Flipflops

What an awesome tutorial. Thanks!!!

7. Re: By special request of Miss Flipflops

Thank you, thank you!!!! That is exactly what I needed....

8. Re: By special request of Miss Flipflops

I will look eventually but not now. I don't want to HAVE to run out & buy copics RIGHT NOW & I know that's what will happen when I look. Archivers is too far away & I can't make a good excuse to hubby on why I NEED to go again when we went on Sunday. LOL

Wonderful tutorial, Cindy. You really make it look easy. I haven't tried skin yet, so I really appreciate the tips.

+ Reply to Thread