+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aloha from Hawaii!

Re: Aloha from Hawaii!

Hi Joy. Welcome to the Stamp Shack. I'm Patty from Connecticut. I, too, have been hoarding paper since I was small. As a child I loved it whether it was a waitress pad or a steno pad or stationary etc. Any kind of paper---I still always walk through that department whenever I'm in a store. You will feel right at home here. We are happy you found us.

2. Re: Aloha from Hawaii!

Hi Joy, I am JP or Joan better known as lakeslady from England.
    Welcome to the Shack, I am sure you will be very happy here. Jump right in and have some fun.

Aloha! So happy you found the shack.

4. Re: Aloha from Hawaii!

Hi and welcome! I'm Charity in NC.

Welcome Joy to Stamp Shack!

I have been a member of Stamp Shack for I think almost two years. I have had lots of fun with joining different swaps and meeting many cool new friends. I am sure that you will have a blast with us all.

Colleen

6. Re: Aloha from Hawaii!

Welcome Joy. I have always wanted to visit Hawaii. I am Sherri from North Carolina. I am also a paper hoarder so we have alot in common!! LOL
    The Shackretary

Hi Joy and welcome to the Shack! Love your state, it's awesomely beautiful. Kathy in Michigan.

Kathy

Hi Joy, welcome! I'm Lisa from BC, Canada. I don't get over to SS as often as I would like but try to lurk around every week or so. I do try to get to Hawaii every year! Usually Maui although last year we spent a couple of days in Waikiki as well. It sure has changed over the last 5-10 years. What area of the island do you live in?

9. Wink Re: Aloha from Hawaii!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybunny View Post
    Hi Joy, welcome! I'm Lisa from BC, Canada. I don't get over to SS as often as I would like but try to lurk around every week or so. I do try to get to Hawaii every year! Usually Maui although last year we spent a couple of days in Waikiki as well. It sure has changed over the last 5-10 years. What area of the island do you live in?
    Hi Lisa! I've been trying to get on SS as much as I can (which is not very often) and there seems to be a lot of nice people on here! I'm glad I found this site! I live on the island of Oahu, born and raised. I don't go to Waikiki since that is more "tourist" town! LOL! Maui is one of my favorite islands, but if you want something really tropical, go to Kauai, that would be the best.

10. Re: Aloha from Hawaii!

Hi Tamiko welcome from me Sue in the Uk...beautiful island to live..so envious lol hmm another paper hoarder heehee

+ Reply to Thread