+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ink Pads

Re: Ink Pads

My large black ink pads are in a seperate from the larger sized colored ink pads. I find it easier that way for me, since I stamp mostly in black. I too must admit have lots of ink pads that haven't even seen paper yet. I should really do something about that. I also have lots of cat's eyes, since they are easier to store in a seperate container. It's easier to grab them that way when I'm working.
    shelley

never really thought about it. i have mostly su, so they are upside down by design. but my versafine and distress inks, i just throw in a drawer, so i guess they are right side up!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Quote Originally Posted by shadoob View Post
    I just had this image (you are about to have confirmation that I'm immature and nuts) ..every time I check an ink pad, I do it with a finger ..so what if we all got into our bathing suits (or shorts) and then dabbed all of our ink pads somewhere on US and then we would be so happily colorful AND we would know which ink pads were ready for reinking.....OK, I'll go back to my corner now....

FUNNY! I think there is help for us-somewhere!?!?

hmmm, I never thought of the plastic ziplock idea. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who stores upside down, and I'm not sure that helps anyway.

5. Re: Ink Pads

I also have mostly Stampin' Up! pads so they are stored upside down. I use a great wood ink holder that I found on ebay years ago.

I always re-ink my pads. I never realize how much they needed re-inking until after I have done it so I am trying to remember to re-ink them more often. They seem to fade over time and you just don't realize it.
    Chris Miller
    Visit my Blog

Little ones ( cat's eyes ) are in this basket thingy..
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aZEWaimj8b...Bgreendawn.jpg

normal pads are on the wall:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...136?&cat=11841

I have a few of those full sized pads that are curved? (some kind of pigment i never use and some stazon and a couple full sized colorbox fluid chalks that do not fit into the holes of the casette holder on the wall so they are hanging inside an home depot guy organizer thingy that is bolted to the inside of the back closet door.

I don't have a photo for that though.
    ~Stacy

My Blog

7. Re: Ink Pads

Hi patty.
    I store my ink pads in a turnstyle caddy that I bought off of ebay. I LOVE IT! and I keep them upside down.

Sues sentiments
    Sues Magnolia Treasures
    proud DT member for Gina K. spotlight alumni~

Quote Originally Posted by scrubbybubbles View Post
    Hi patty.
    I store my ink pads in a turnstyle caddy that I bought off of ebay. I LOVE IT! and I keep them upside down.

I love that little box. I just might have to copy it!!! Thanks for giving me the idea.

[quote=JBgreendawn;368751]Little ones ( cat's eyes ) are in this basket thingy..
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aZEWaimj8b...Bgreendawn.jpg

normal pads are on the wall:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...136?&cat=11841

I have a few of those full sized pads that are curved? (some kind of pigment i never use and some stazon and a couple full sized colorbox fluid chalks that do not fit into the holes of the casette holder on the wall so they are hanging inside an home depot guy organizer thingy that is bolted to the inside of the back closet door.

OMG..I have one rack like the ones you have your pads in. I got mine at Goodwill years ago. It is very old. My problem with mine is the slots are so deep and the little dividers don't go all the way back. I can't find anything to put in there to keep the pads from falling through. The back is so nicely finished off and it is so old I don't want to take it apart. BUT I LOVE THE RACK. Don't you??

10. Re: Ink Pads

I use the cassette tape holders too. Only the cats eye type pad might fall through. All my other, including the distress inks stay put. I have three of them...full. Plus a turntable type thing...full.

+ Reply to Thread