+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fall Palooza is near!!

Hybrid View

1. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

I'm going to miss the Amish tour???? Are you sure you guys didn't want to do that on thursday night instead??? How did I not know so many people were coming early?? Is everyone coming early except me?? LOL
    Traci

2. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

I think its just me, Angie and Mary are going to be there Wed night. We can do it Thurs night if others want to go too.
    The Shackretary

3. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

I was really kidding. I have been to Amish places a million times, and eaten at plenty of Amish restaurants!!! You guys go have fun!!
    Traci

Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

our flight gets in at 215 in detroit, so it will just take us however long to drive there...

{click above for my craft blog!}

we can go whenever!

{click above for my craft blog!}

6. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

According to mapquest, its 143 miles from Palooza and with the way Angie drives, she SHOULD be there in 2 hours!! HA HA HA

I can plan to be there around 4-4:30
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    According to mapquest, its 143 miles from Palooza and with the way Angie drives, she SHOULD be there in 2 hours!! HA HA HA

I can plan to be there around 4-4:30
    I can get to the airport from my place in an hour and a half. Then it's only 20 minutes from my house to the Inn.

8. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

BTW, what kind of food does an amish restaurant have? I have no idea. Is there one close by? Will we see anything that late? It will be getting dark soon after. Do they have lights on their buggies?
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    BTW, what kind of food does an amish restaurant have? I have no idea. Is there one close by? Will we see anything that late? It will be getting dark soon after. Do they have lights on their buggies?
    You know we may just want to plan our Amish outing for Thursday. We can go take a tour and be able to see things. Some have lights on their buggies but most don't. They will have reflectors and flash lights.

Cindi is jealous, too!
    take lots of pics girls,, I'll be looking forward to them

+ Reply to Thread