+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: meet Dill Pickles...

Hybrid View

meet Dill Pickles...

meet "dill pickles" he is our new kitten. Why is he named Dill Pickles? Well here is how that went. In the car on the way home from getting Mr Pickles I asked Jordan "what should the new kittens name be? This is what she said: " I think we should call him dill pickles because pickles are my favorite and your new kit-ten is my favorite and I like him a lot and I like pickles a lot too hee hee look he like me too."

Now to get the effect of this all went. Go back, take a deep breath and read out loud again how he got his name all while letting out that one breath. While doing this you need to have a kitten in your hand squirming all around .CLICK HERE TO SEE MR PICKLES--> Attachment 8524
    Last edited by loobylou; 12-07-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added photo

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Re: meet Dill Pickles...

Cute story! I'll check on FB for the picture
    --Lidia

you can post pics here..i have been doing it. just go to manage attachments, but it is different than before, but still doable

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

You can still post pics here. Open your thread then click the paperclip. You will get a pop-up box and then in the upper right hand corner of that box click add files then click on select files and then find your pic.

5. Re: meet Dill Pickles...

Dill Pickles is adorable. I'm afraid the kitten that I am keeping is going to be called Chunk. I have been calling him that since birth. Can't seem to find another name that fits.

What a cutie pie!
    shelley

Chris, I cat-napped the pic from your FB page and added it to the first post
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Chris, I cat-napped the pic from your FB page and added it to the first post
    Thank you!!

he is so cute!! I love that pink button nose!

Hello Mr. Dill Pickles!!! You are too cute I Love the way kids decide on names for their pets. My cousin's granddaughter named her cat "Flag" when she was young. I'd love to know what goes on in their minds sometimes...
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread