+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm looking for a technique ...

I'm looking for a technique ...

I don't know what it's called but it's where you put clear packaging tape over an image and the image appears on the tape. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, know what it's called, know where I can find instructions on how to do it? Thanks
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Re: I'm looking for a technique ...

I think that this is the technique that Patty was talking about just a few days ago. You might want to try searching her posts and see if you can find it.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Yep -there it is. Look under the Forum - Stamping Room - Colouring Techniques. I think that this is the one you are looking for.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Thanks Chris. That's exactly what I was looking for.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Packing Tape Transfer. Looks like you found it.

It's a fun technique. Glad you found it Joanne
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    I don't know what it's called but it's where you put clear packaging tape over an image and the image appears on the tape. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, know what it's called, know where I can find instructions on how to do it? Thanks
    Joanne, I just posted on Patty's thread and included this link: http://www.suite101.com/content/pack...nsfers-a172156 There are lots of others on the net as well. Have fun playing.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    Joanne, I just posted on Patty's thread and included this link: http://www.suite101.com/content/pack...nsfers-a172156 There are lots of others on the net as well. Have fun playing.
    Thanks Betty. I saved the page to refer to in the event I forget what I read (and that's highly possible - lol)
    Joanne

+ Reply to Thread