+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twighlight Zone or a day in the life of Cheryl?

Twighlight Zone or a day in the life of Cheryl?

I go grocery shopping...first thing I get is sweet potatoes...I use my usual pickiness for produce and then move on.

Got to check out, and half of MY items are MISSING and half of someone else's stuff is in my cart! I was so flabbergasted! The clerk and I didn't know what to make of it.

Well, hours later, I just realized that the sweet potatoes WEREN'T mine (could tell by the shape)...I HAD TAKEN SOMEONE ELSES GROCERY CART!!! Of course, that was after I put MY produce into MY (??) cart or someone else's???? Oh geesh...good thing my DH usually does all the shopping... I had to go shop again. oops.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Re: Twighlight Zone or a day in the life of Cheryl?

Spew!!!! OMG, that is funny!
    Dee

3. Re: Twighlight Zone or a day in the life of Cheryl?

I did that once. A woman came up and accused me of taking her groceries, yep I had!

That is sooooo funny. (ps, Twilight Zone is one of my all-time faves...I have all the episodes on DVD).

Ha ha good one!

Cheryl, that is so funny. I did that once with my car--trying to unlock someone else's car. There are always a parking lot full of white cars. Glad you got it straighten out and that you got the right sweet potatoes!

Life is fun!!
    sweetpea

ROTFL!!!! oh my, that is funny! I hope somebody else appreciated your good produce judgement!

LMAO, believe it or not that happens ALL the time!! At least 2 or 3 times every opening I am helping someone find their cart and normally someone else grabbed it by mistake. Happens to the best of us.

Cindy

My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by shadoob View Post
    I go grocery shopping...first thing I get is sweet potatoes...I use my usual pickiness for produce and then move on.

Got to check out, and half of MY items are MISSING and half of someone else's stuff is in my cart! I was so flabbergasted! The clerk and I didn't know what to make of it.

Well, hours later, I just realized that the sweet potatoes WEREN'T mine (could tell by the shape)...I HAD TAKEN SOMEONE ELSES GROCERY CART!!! Of course, that was after I put MY produce into MY (??) cart or someone else's???? Oh geesh...good thing my DH usually does all the shopping... I had to go shop again. oops.
    I can SO imagine this happening to ME (and to YOU!) LOL!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

10. Re: Twighlight Zone or a day in the life of Cheryl?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
    Cheryl, that is so funny. I did that once with my car--trying to unlock someone else's car. There are always a parking lot full of white cars. Glad you got it straighten out and that you got the right sweet potatoes!

Life is fun!!
    At a basketball game, a mother from the other team opened the door to my van while I was sitting in it, looks at me & says, "this isn't my van?". We both just laughed.

Cheryl, good thing neither one of you left your purses in the cart!! I can so see me doing this!

+ Reply to Thread