+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I just signed up for colored pencil and watercolor classes with a special teacher

I just signed up for colored pencil and watercolor classes with a special teacher

My lss is hosting these two classes on August 1st and I'm going to both of them. I'm so excited because David Brethauer, owner of Memory Box Stamps will be teaching them. I'm looking forward to these classes as I haven't used these techniques in a very long time and I really need a refresher course. We will be making 5 cards in each class. Has anyone else taken his classes; what did you think?
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Re: I just signed up for colored pencil and watercolor classes with a special teacher

I've never taken it, but I KNOW that you will make FANTASTIC cards. You are an artist who seems able to incorporate any new technique you learn. I'll look forward to seeing what you do in the class.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Re: I just signed up for colored pencil and watercolor classes with a special teacher

have a great time at class! Can't wait to see what you make!
    shelley

those classes sound great! be sure to give us all teh details after

I never took his classes, but I'm pretty sure he taught at our LSS a few years ago.
    Joanie

Where is the class being taught at? Patti

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotapatti View Post
    Where is the class being taught at? Patti
    The classes are being held at Eclectica Scrapbook/Stamping Store -- my lss.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

That sounds awesome! You'll have to tell us all about it!
    Dee

9. Re: I just signed up for colored pencil and watercolor classes with a special teacher

http://davebrethauer.typepad.com/

He's teaching in Concord NH, thats not terrible far from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    http://davebrethauer.typepad.com/

He's teaching in Concord NH, thats not terrible far from me!
    oh cool..will you go?

+ Reply to Thread