+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone watching the Casey Anthony trial?

Re: Anyone watching the Casey Anthony trial?

I never expected this verdict. I was waiting to go into the operating room, and was watching this on tv. The doctor and nurses waited with me until the verdict came in. Everyone was very surprised!!!

2. Re: Anyone watching the Casey Anthony trial?

First...How are you Patty????

And second...WTF???? The whole family ought to be in jail, or in a mental institute. Geesh...No justice at all!

So yes Patty -how are you?

No, After Jessica fell in the well all thoes years ago and the coverage was on 24/7 - I decided I was not going to watch any news all day long on TV.
    The only time I did is for 9/11 - but after I saw the towers fall again and again and they weren't reporting anything new; I turned it off.
    It's just my way of protecting myself from Neg things...
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

I was thinking it was going to be a hung jury, or a lesser conviction than 1st degree, but there was no "smoking gun" so to speak for evidence, heck they really don't even know how little Caylee actually died. They were speculating it was the duct tape. I do think she did it and I think all her family was covering up for her, heck I think this was all the family's masterplan of covering and playing the courts to get their daughter off for murder. It is very sad. I think that whole family is defunct and they should never ever be procreate again.

6. Re: Anyone watching the Casey Anthony trial?

I will have to say I did suspect what they said. They can't prove she is guilty so how can they send her away to jail for something they can't PROVE she did? This is just my opinion of course.
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    I will have to say I did suspect what they said. They can't prove she is guilty so how can they send her away to jail for something they can't PROVE she did? This is just my opinion of course.

Exactly Sherri!

yeah, unbelievable...but I am doing pretty well...the operation only lasted about 1 1/2 hrs...(went in right after the Casey Anthony verdict was read (couldn't possibly miss that!!) and was finished by about 3:30; Home by 5ish. They gave me Rx for percoset but didn't take it. Didn't like the warnings with it. Took some Xstrength Tylenol about every 12 hours...doing pretty well so far...only hurts when I try to sit up or stand up, and only on my left side. I have 14 days to wait to the bigger operation, then the final recovery. So glad to be at that point. Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers...you guys are fantastic!!! It means so much to me... Huggs,

I know the jury did what they had to do as required by law but, wow! I figured at the very least, child abuse--what else would you call it when you wait 31 days to report your 2 year old missing?

+ Reply to Thread