+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you do jig saw puzzles?

Do you do jig saw puzzles?

Just wondering if anyone does these anymore. I love them and recently began them again. I have a set by Kodak, called "painted ladies". Victorian Homes...I love those buildings. The ones I've finished are framed and line the walls going downstairs to my family room. I have a bunch more to do...there are 17 stairs in this stairway, so there's plenty of room for more. If you do jigsaws, what do you do with them when they are finished? frame them? take them apart?

Re: Do you do jig saw puzzles?

I love doing jigsaws, but haven't done them in ages. It's like after putting them all together, what to do with them. I end up doing them online mostly, but I bet it looks fantastic all lined up going down your stairs.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

We used to seal them, but never did anything with them. I do like jigsaws but haven't done one in a long time. DH does them online on POGO.

Kathy

gosh I haven't done one since we moved here to bolling dr, when we lived on court street I had more room and kept a table upstairs with a puzzle going all teh time. I bet yours look great

5. Re: Do you do jig saw puzzles?

Summertime it is an ongoing activity on the porch. I buy them at the local thrift store for a couple bucks and recycle right back.

Mom and Dad always have one going on at their house in the family room. I pick them up for them from various places when I travel or Mom gets them at the Ben Franklin store. It tends to be a community effort, everyone that visits sits down and works on the puzzle while visiting. I enjoy puzzles but never seem to have time for them at home. We usually only have one out at home over holiday break.

Cindy

My Blog

I like doing them but get rid of them as fast as they get done.- Penelope

We are working on one now while we are in Tennessee. I always just put them back in the box after they are finished, but know people who seal them and hang them up too.
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread