+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just an update - and cards made!

Just an update - and cards made!

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much, but I know that you all understand how busy we've been.
    I'm so happy to tell you that dh is gaining strength every week. He is walking around the house without his walker ( slowly but surely) and is able to manage a couple of stairs.
    Outside he still uses his walker but goes at a great pace - and is considering getting a cane to use instead. The rehab doctor has told him that it is due to his determination and his continuing to exercise, that he has made such great progress. We are both so pleased, it seems that almost every week he finds that he is able to manage something that he couldn't do the week before.
    So, life is good, and finally I found some time to make cards. I wanted to do Halloween cards for our grandchildren, so I bought a package of embellishments from M's, to get me started.
    I had such fun and although I used the embellishments I did some stamping on four of the cards. you can see them in the gallery.
    This last card I didn't stamp on - but it turned out so cute that I wanted you to see it anyhow.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Re: Just an update - and cards made!

That's adorable, Chris!!!

hi Chris, that is great news about hubby!! you must be very happy indeed. super cute mummy card

Wow Chris, I'm so happy to hear about hubby---That's wonderful news. You are certainly ahead of me with the cards. They are terrific!!!

chris! we miss you! that's is such great news. and i'm really glad you got a chance to do some craft.

Love your card and so happy to hear how well DH is progressing.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Thanks for popping in and giving us the good news on your husband's progress. Sweet card and I bet it felt good to make a few, didn't it?!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Great to hear that hubby is doing so well! Love your cute mummy card!
    Dee

So happy to see you're able to get some stamping done, and that hubby's health is improving daily. Your Grandkids will love those cards.
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread