+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On I91 on my way to Michael's late this morning

On I91 on my way to Michael's late this morning

and guess what I saw----5 orange trucks from Indiana--ASPLANDE tree removers (grinders). It was so nice to see them--they came soooo far to help us grind up all the trees that are down here, and we have so many down all over the place---my yard alone has 4. My son works for ConEdison on Long Island (NY) one of the 2 utility companies in New York, and he often goes out of state to help restore power. He's been as far away as Texas doing this. Last June when some of us went to the stamp convention there were contractors from other states who were in Mass to help after the tornado they had. They were staying at our hotel. I know its corny but it made me feel good to see this.

Re: On I91 on my way to Michael's late this morning

glad to see your 1-having fun shopping and 2- getting some help down there

3. Re: On I91 on my way to Michael's late this morning

Several years ago, we had a huge storm & were w/o power for 3 days in the dead of summer. We were all out on the street when the power company (from several different states) drove down our road & we all applauded them. They got the power on at like 3 in the morning on the day that the weather went from 80 to 100!!!! Good timing!!!!

Re: On I91 on my way to Michael's late this morning

That "team" spirit is wonderful to see, I agree.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread