+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: i am wondering about dancing queen

Re: i am wondering about dancing queen

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    I think it's about an hour or so north of Miami.
    Seriously? I'm going to Miami in a couple of weeks!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

oh Tracey,,wouldn't be great if you two could meet up!!

I sent her an email but haven't heard from her yet. I don't think she gets on the computer that often. She is quite busy with her dancing.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I sent one as well, Joanne. At least it is a couple of weeks away. Hopefully she will see one of the emails by then and be able to visit!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

omg, thank you so much for missing me. I recently got a private message from Tracey (Mrs. Fence) who said you guys were looking for me. I'm currently in Florida and living the dream. I bought a mobile home on a lake (living on the water was on my bucket list) and I got involved with a local theater group. I managed to snag a small role in their Christmas show called "Portraits of the Holidays" and enjoyed it so much that I auditioned for (and got) a role in an upcoming show called "Ballroom." For those of you who don't know, "dancing queen" is not just a "name." I've been dancing all my life and am trained in ballroom dancing. So this show is right up my alley. Hopefully, Tracey and I will be able to meet up while she is in Miami. In the meantime, just hearing from her has gotten me back at the Shack. I'll try to stay in touch as I go through the rehearsal process. Show opens March 8th and runs thru March 25th. Rehearsals are every night except Mon. & Tuesdays. I'll be heading back to my home in Cape May, NJ on 6/1 for the summer/fall. I'm enjoying being back and catching up on what everyone's been up to. Happy Stamping!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

oh betty! THERE you are! so glad things are going so well. sounds fantastic! good luck with rehearsals for your upcoming show

Thanks for checking in Betty. Please do share more about your shows, we'd love to hear about them. Glad you are enjoying Florida so much.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread