+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Acrylic Background ATC Swap

Acrylic Background ATC Swap

Ok, so I've never done this before and leave it to me to wait until the last possible second to get it done. I am going out of town tomorrow so I was hoping to get it done tonight and mail first thing on Monday morning for the Saturday Aug 25 due date.
    I am doing what the tutorial says and I am HATING the result every time! I have been 'practicing' about an hour now and am getting very discourage. I've tried with various inks too and just am not liking it whatsoever. So my apologies that these will be the ugliest ATC's you've ever seen. Also with the size restrictions I am stumped. I've tried different size acrylic blocks, different size stamps and I'm not liking anything. Very discouraged here and time is ticking.

Re: Acrylic Background ATC Swap

I finished it... not the best I've ever done. It's in the gallery and going in the mail on Monday.

oh renee, i haven't looked yet but i bet it's great! i think this is one of those 'don't over think it' techniques. i just went with it, whatever will be will be approach! i'm going to chk it out now

ok so i looked...it's amazing!

you did a great job..I love how it turned out

looks like a work of art to me. i had trouble doing it to but yours turned out extremely well! can't wait to see irl.

i love it!! i might even case it!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I mailed it on Sunday at the grocery store service desk, to be mailed monday. I was out of town Monday and just got back. I hope it gets there on time.

Quote Originally Posted by MnMommy2 View Post
    I mailed it on Sunday at the grocery store service desk, to be mailed monday. I was out of town Monday and just got back. I hope it gets there on time.
    I'll let you know when I receive it. If for some reason, I get it after the due date, that will be fine, I know it's on it's way and I don't mind waiting.
    shelley

Quote Originally Posted by jazzypurple853 View Post
    I'll let you know when I receive it. If for some reason, I get it after the due date, that will be fine, I know it's on it's way and I don't mind waiting.
    Thanks Shelley! I thought about taking it with us to the city we were camping in and trying to locate a post office and mail priority but I think hubby would have killed me in my search for a post office in a town we weren't familiar with, all for the love of stamping, lol.

+ Reply to Thread