+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Could not get on the Shack last pm

Could not get on the Shack last pm

was the Shack down or was it the network where I am staying. It is fine this am?

Re: Could not get on the Shack last pm

Maybe the network, I was on in the evening but not later on. You didn't miss anything, the Shack has gone back to being dead this week. Most days there is one new post if that.

Kathy

Too bad, I guess you and I just don't have enough to say!!

I did order some new GinaK's this week, trying to boost my mojo!

I never really heard much about Palooza, I know you all had fun but no details except Sherri's 50th tache party!

I agree with both of you....I check in about 3x a day, Not much going on. Even just some chatter about every day stuff. This was school vacation week here ( shoreline --southern Conn.)so maybe lots of people went away??? I miss the conversations.

....is it anything like that in other parts???

Don't know why that big space is up there....I tried to use "edit" but, as you can see, no success.

I was on last night, and I agree it has been quiet.

Well ive been in chapel hill this week for public health legal conference...mandatory and annual which is another reason i cant ever go to palooza. maybe my last tho as i am thinking of retiring next yr (thinking out lod) my hubby wants me too. nevertheless i am hiring an assistant this yr and he/she will need to atfend in my place.
    be home soon tho and hope i get to play with my gelatos i bought at joanns.

8. Re: Could not get on the Shack last pm

The Boston Marathon tradegy took the wind out of my sails on Monday.

Then my computer was totalled locked up with nasty spyware. My computer needed to be totally clean of EVERYTHING ...bummer! It will take a few more days to restore my stuff...with fingers crossed that it will be possible to get things back!

My mind is whirling thinking about whirl to make Joan's masculine humorous birthday card...

I was so glad to see Sherri's birthday celebration pics but yes, I agree with Paula where are the Palzooa photos and stories? Certainly with all the cell phone cameras there must be plenty of photos. I want to see what folks created and did...please share!

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    The Boston Marathon tradegy took the wind out of my sails on Monday.

Then my computer was totalled locked up with nasty spyware. My computer needed to be totally clean of EVERYTHING ...bummer! It will take a few more days to restore my stuff...with fingers crossed that it will be possible to get things back!

My mind is whirling thinking about whirl to make Joan's masculine humorous birthday card...

I was so glad to see Sherri's birthday celebration pics but yes, I agree with Paula where are the Palzooa photos and stories? Certainly with all the cell phone cameras there must be plenty of photos. I want to see what folks created and did...please share!
    Jan, you freaked me out by saying "humorous masculine cards". I am having a hard enough time with just masculine let alone making them humorous too! Maybe that is just what you are aiming for cause that isn't on the swap description. Phew!

Yes, for some reason I feel like the Boston tragedy has affected me personally and I have no idea why. Perhaps because everyday you go to bed hearing one thing and by morning there is more to hear about. It has really been a week full of news with the plant explosion in Texas as well.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Jan, you freaked me out by saying "humorous masculine cards". I am having a hard enough time with just masculine let alone making them humorous too! Maybe that is just what you are aiming for cause that isn't on the swap description. Phew!

Yes, for some reason I feel like the Boston tragedy has affected me personally and I have no idea why. Perhaps because everyday you go to bed hearing one thing and by morning there is more to hear about. It has really been a week full of news with the plant explosion in Texas as well.
    Yes ladies I have to admit I have had my nose in the computer or on the news stations this week too. It does just kind of as Jan says takes the wind from your sails. What a tragedy for so many in both occasions. So many lives have been changed forever and in such a horrid way. I think our whole country will be different again for a long time.

+ Reply to Thread